How do you start getting Organized?
Determine your needs by asking yourself:
- Is there too much clutter in my life?
- Where are my “problem areas?”
- Which area leaves me feeling defeated?
- Which closets need to be customized?
- Is it time to downsize?
You can be a part of the solution even if you feel you have been struggling with organizing. By working together, we will help you assess your needs, help you develop a project plan and we will drive right with you and guide you down the road to lifelong organization!
Usually, a 2-3-hour session is a good place to start. Three hours may seem daunting, but you will be surprised how much we accomplish together in that amount of time. It can be boring to work to declutter by yourself, but by working with a Professional Organizer, we will accomplish so much more together than you could accomplish working by yourself.
Organized by L provides green Organizing Services by:
- Recycling moving boxes and paper
- Recycling paper found when organizing
- Donating goods to non-profit groups that could benefit from a specific product
- Disposing of trash in adequate, intended and appropriate containers